Monday, March 22, 2010

Real Results: Email from a client.

Real Results

Email from Client Letter:

Many people ask me if they will be able to maintain the system after I create it for them.

Recently I received the following email from a client. According to my records, I had organized her office 14 years ago.

“How many years has it been??? And even in another office I can still do what you said to do way back when!!! Good news is that I do not have those humongous number of boxes stored on those tall shelves anymore in that back room - somebody else is fulfilling orders these days ;

] and my new office only has two offices. But I DO still find myself amidst piles of papers even though I got rid of the 18,000 paper file cabinets! I am down to one file cabinet and keep it pretty lean most of the time ;-].


I left NSBF this morning with renewed impetus to clean off the desk - have been trying (occasionally successfully) to maintain a clear surface ever since I moved (and even before I moved) 18 months ago. Today was THE DAY!!! Got most of it done. Still working on it, however. Recycle paper bin is FULL!!!! And the next pickup day is NEXT Friday ;-[.


I have a nancy-angel on my shoulder whispering sweet somethings about where to put this and that. I sometimes have even put everything from the desk on the floor to filter through!!! Arrruughh, that is tough to clean up!!!


Thought you should have a reminder of your impact - even maybe decades later and still going!!! Could we initiate a Nancy Bunny???


Catheryne (Cathy) Draper
The Math Studio, Inc.
Creator and Publisher of The Algebra Game


What systems have you maintained for over 10 years?



No comments:

Post a Comment