Yesterday I worked with a client , who told me that since we have been meeting, he has seen the following benefits :
1) He is better at prioritizing and focusing on the most important tasks to do.
2) He is breaking projects down into manageable tasks, and making appointments on his PDA, to work on them in specific time slots.
3) Now that he schedules his tasks , he can see where his time is going, so he plans it more efficiently.
4) He has learned to assess which tasks take his skills and which ones can be delegated.
5) His office and storage room are no longer cluttered because he has sent over 100 boxes of files that need to be archived, to Iron Mountain storage.
5) He is most excited about the fact that he now leaves work closer to 5:00 than 7:00.
Click on: www.organizationplus.com to see how you can benefit from being more organized.