Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Organizing Clients' Responses to NY Times Article

Clients' Responses to NY Times Article

Dear Nancy,
This is a fabulous article! You should be proud! What makes you wonderful is that you are completely non-judgemental about the people you work with. I have appreciated that so much!
I dug through my piles today and can see my counters again! Phew!
Best,
KA

************************************************************************

Dear Nancy,
I had a chance to read the entire NYT article last night and as always your advice comes off as solid, practical, educational, and based on the individual needs (and psychology) of your clients. I am grateful for ALL you've helped me with, and in this year of many challenges the cheerful and durable tickler system you helped me improve has added joy.

I will be calling you to help me create an “action plan” for a new goal.

Be well and know that you and your help are richly appreciated.

VMC

No comments:

Post a Comment