Sunday, October 11, 2009

Enjoying the Columbus Day Weekend

Hope that you are enjoying the Columbus Day Weekend.

As I look out my window I can see the beautiful fall foliage. Take a moment to enjoy the beauty of autumn.

I'm having a wonderful weekend.

On Friday I went to the deCordova Museum in Lincoln, MA. It has fantastic outdoor sculpture. My favorite was a 1936 Chrysler Air Flow Sedan, Requiem to the 20th Century. It has video, audio, monitors and speakers.

The indoor exhibits were wonderful. One was an exhibit of work by Lalla Essaydi, a
Moroccan-born photographer, painter, and installation artist.

It is so nice to have 4 days off.

What did you do this weekend to relax?

If you didn't take time to relax, go to http://www.organizationplus.com to learn how I change your life in 3 hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment