Thursday, October 1, 2009

Trying To Fit It All In

On Monday, I received a SOS call from a client who needed help scheduling her time.

She is an artist and a budding author.

Of course,in addition to these two components in her life, she is also doing many other activities as a wife, mother, grandmother, etc. . Sound familiar?

Luckily for her, I had a cancellation for this afternoon. When we met,I helped her think through what she needed to do to take the next steps to reach her goals. Clients tell me that this is one of the most valuable aspects of my consulting The first step in planning your time is to recognize what you are trying to find the time to do.

We scheduled a follow up telephone consult for two weeks from today. I'm looking forward to her progress report because she always accomplishes so much after each time that we meet.

FYI: She first called me in 1989, yes 20 years ago, and calls periodically, as needed. Together we have organized her office, supply storage areas and even created
a mailing center for one of her businesses; as well as addressing time management challenges. Over the years she has had different business, but has always been most passionate about being an artist.

If you are feeling overwhelmed by your "to dos" call me at 978-922-6136.

Visit www.organizationplus.com to learn how I can change your life in 3 hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment