Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Do you know what's in your file draws?

This week I worked with the president of a company who called me because his desktop had an avalanche of paper piles.

Before we could start to go through the piles, to turn them into files, we needed to determine whether or not there was space in his file drawers for them.

As we opened each drawers, I saw: Dog treats
A sweatshirt
An assortment of cords and battery chargers.
Poduct manual
Snack food.
Just to name a few.

Do you know what is in your file drawers?

Together , we re-organized the files and created a color-coded system so that he could find things more easily. Note I said "we created". He needed to decide what he wanted he wanted the major and sub categories to be.

He was amazed at what we accomplish in only a few hours. He can't wait for me to come back next week to continue reorganizing his office.

Do you know what is in your file drawers?

~ Nancy

As a professional organizer on the North Shore, I help people change their lives, reduce stress, and enjoy work! (yes, you can actually enjoy working!). Visit my website at http://www.organizationplus.com.

See how I transform people's lives in as little as THREE HOURS.

No comments:

Post a Comment