Sunday, May 30, 2010

Clutter = Chaos and Stress

Are you overwhelmed by the clutter in your home office?

One of my clients, who is the CEO of a real estate development company, had her home office enlarged. Her first appointment was 10 years ago and she calls me whenever she needs an “organizing fix “. ( I have also worked with her staff in her corporate office.)

On April 26th I received the following email from her:

“Are you available Monday May 24th to organize the office. They have tentatively given me the week of the 17 for the installation and they say they will need the entire week. If that should move up at all and I am trying hard to get it moved up, I’ll let you know.”


Miracle of miracles, it was done by May 24th, (although we worked around the installer and the electrician for a few hours). Because I knew how her office had been set up, I was able to organize the new space in only one day.


~ Nancy

As a professional organizer on the North Shore, I help people change their lives, reduce stress, and enjoy work! (yes, you can actually enjoy working!). Visit my website at http://www.organizationplus.com.

See how I transform people's lives in as little as THREE HOURS.

No comments:

Post a Comment